Unleash your creativity and let the wood contribute to a relaxing work environment
Wood has a soothing property where each type of wood contributes with its own unique smell, structure, nuance. One of many good examples is U&ME hotel and the culture house Väven, which are equipped with specially made wave-shaped ash panels that create a completely unique soothing feeling in the fantastically designed hotel rooms. In parallel with the U&ME hotel, the culture house Väven was also built, where more than 200 m 3 oak adorns walls and ceilings in public spaces.
Creating with wood requires consideration from the supplier and the supplier's experience and knowledge to choose the right quality of the type of wood, to want and get involved in developing tools for the planer to create something other than standard.
Woodsafe partners all have good knowledge of wood, of course. But in Woodsafe's ALL-IN-ONE concept, the commitment is greater and the willingness to solve what is considered impossible by many is the driving force and which permeates the entire business and commitment.
Woodsafe PRO is available in a variety of woods with profile and dimension as standard but also production as special request. What deters many inspires us, it can be anything from a wall covering planed in profile that creates the feeling of wicker basket, textured brushed surface, 3D feeling, driftwood feeling and more.
In principle, most things are possible and product news will be launched in the autumn of 2021 as Woodsafe PRO 2 and Woodsafe PRO premium.
Facts about Woodsafe PRO®
- Fire impregnating agents with non-hygroscopic content such as ammonium phosphate, urea, monoammonium.
- Industrially impregnated via vacuum pressure process with monitoring control.
- CE certified according to EN14915:2013, CPR 305/2011, AVCP system 1.
- Type approval certificate according to SP-Fire 105.
- Type approval certificate according to EN16755 INT1, INT2, EXT.
- Classified as Humidity Resistance (HR) by the Wood Protection Association (WPA), UK.
- Partners, exclusively trained by Woodsafe's Academy concept.